White Enchilada Sauce

This is a white sauce, I use to make my chicken enchiladas with. You have the option of adding green chilies, if you like, I never add them, because they are to spicy for my kiddos. The chicken broth, I save from boiling up the chicken breasts to make the enchiladas, but not to worry you may use broth from a can, or 2 cups hot water plus 3 Maggi cubes.










White Enchilada Sauce
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
In a saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, whisking until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in the sour cream and green chiles. Pour sauce over the top of the chicken enchiladas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie