My Husband´s Veggie Stir Fry

Since I started the blog, my husband more than once has said, "take a picture of my food". Truth be told he is a good cook, he probably doesn't do more cooking, because I am always in the kitchen. I like to see how he puts things together, how he chooses his spices, usually accompanied with " should I use this" to which I almost always reply, "I don't know it´s your dish". Now that our veggie patch, is packed with so many different things, he will go out there, pick out what is ready and bring it in, to sauté. So this is his dish :)

today's pick : swiss chard, broccoli,onions, kale,cabbage
store bought: mushrooms, caulifower





Love you honey :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie