School is Out for Summer


So glad my babies are home now. They were ready, and I was ready for school to be done with. This summer will be different from our other summer's. We are going on an adventure....we are going to visit my family.......in CANADA !! I have not been back in 9 years ( I have been busy, raising a family) my visit is long overdue, and we are all excited ! I am especially excited for my children,  my parents and my siblings. I think it will be a time for making bonds and memories. The countdown has begun, we depart friday. I will still post on the blog, as best as I can, when I can...........now if you will excuse me friends, I have some packing to do :)

xoxo,Diana

Comments

  1. Então muito boa viagem! eu por aqui continuarei a espreitar este blog delicioso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip. Have lots of fun with your kids and relatives.
    Maybe we can finally meet when you come back.
    Kisses
    Patrícia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada Patrícia, quero muito vos conhecer, mas acho que vai ser mesmo quando eu voltar, pois resta apenas 3 dias antes de viajar....e ainda falta fazer tanto !!! KIsses, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fico contente com a tua viagem. Já tinha falado com a Patrícia e a Rosa para marcarmos para este ou o outro fim de semana. Também vou viajar entre 30 de julho e 5 de Agosto (vamos a S. Miguel, ver a minha amiga da"sopa de salsa") e de 12 a 19 de Agosto vamos ao Continnente, a casa dos meus sogros. Quanto tempo ficas fora? Vai escrevendo umas coisas por aqui, sim? Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Então boas férias e óptima estadia para toda a família.
    - m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obrigada a todos :) Com certeza que vou dando noticias, o meu portatil, vai tambem nesta viagem :) Jinhos Diana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie