Apricot Cinnamon Jam

I bought these apricots, just for the sole purpose of making jam with them. Why?? Well because, I enjoy making jam, I enjoy being in my kitchen, I find in very soothing, very calming. Most people I suppose would choose to go to a spa to relax, me on the other hand, I would pick my kitchen.
 The school year is quickly coming to and end, I still have not figured out what to bake for my children's teacher's, the bus drivers, and the lunch ladies; for thank-you gifts. Perhaps, this year it will be a jar of jam.


I used the same method as this jam

Happy Sunday Everyone, Diana

Comments

  1. Que sortudos! Vão delirar com os mimos. Revi-me, mais uma vez, nas tuas palavras, quando dizes que relaxas na cozinha. Eu também adoro. Um beijo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie