These Are A Few of My Favorite Things....

some of our finds,

a lovely old bowl, bought at a second hand store

these oil lamps, were bought in Lisbon's
 Old Flea Market


this was my fathers crib, given to my grandmother, by another
family, it had already been a crib to their children

an old spinning wheel, given to us by some dear friends

a brass oil lamp, the hurricane glass is red
also bought on Ebay

Hand-carders, shuttle (both from Ebay) and Wool


old coffee bowls, bought in a second hand store,
the "Codd" bottle, I bought in Lisbon, also at
the flea market



the radio belonged to my husbands maternal
grandparents,the soup terrine on the right
belonged to my maternal great-grand mother,the small
terrine on the right is from france (ebay), and the
 "Roses"bowl/plate was bought in Lisbon, at my
favorite flea market



But these by far, are my most favorite possesions :)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie