Brazilian Lemonade

Just because, today it's warm and sunny out, just because I am wearing my favorite Havaianas, and  just because I had some limes in the fridge waiting to be used, I made this Brazilian Lemonade. Try it, you will not regret it :)































Brazilian Lemonade

3 cups very cold water
2 limes ( washed, ends removed, and sliced up)
1/3 cup sugar
4 Tablespoons of condensed milk

Add everything into the blender, blend it all up. Next pour everything through a strainer, into a large mouth
pitcher. Serve with ice and enjoy.








xo, Diana

Comments

  1. What about the "Cachaça"?... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. acredita que já pensei no "assunto", deve ficar muito bom ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie