A Grown Up Sandwich

I was home alone today, no one to feed for lunch, but myself. How glorious is that, to actually cook something just for me, and not have to consider, what everyone else likes. I know, I know, how very selfish of me, and not what I advocate to my children at all, but I am the adult, and 37 has to have some perks. If that means making a grown up sandwich just for me, then go ahead call me selfish, I don't mind.








































Enjoy, and have a great weekend, Diana

Comments

  1. What an amazing sandwich. That really opens my apetite! Do you think it's a sin to have one before bed time? Lol!
    Have a nice weekend
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very goooooood, my husband always says "tu és uma boca fina", lols, I can´t help it, I like food to to taste and look good. And anytime of the day is great for this sanwich Rosa...xo D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie