Avocado Ranch Dip

This dip is fantastic, but I have a confession to make, the key ingredient, the ranch dressing mix.....we don´t have here..........so I have it "smuggled" in from Canada or the States. I swear to goodness, when my parents visit, my mother will ask me, what should I bring for the kids, what do you need ??, to which I always reply, ranch dressing mix mother, please bring tons of it. So when they visit they bring coloring books and crayola crayons for the grand kids, a tshirt for my hubby, and plenty of ranch dressing mix for me! So here is the recipe......
OR... if no one smuggles any mix in for you :

this works well to, island friends







ENJOY :)

Comments

  1. Hi!
    Where do you get your sour cream? I see the label is in Portuguese, but I've never found any in the local stores.Have I been blind all these years?
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say your dip looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLS Rosa, yes i buy it at "Modelo", it is right above the cream cheese, sometimes next to the Ricotta cheese, and feta cheese. It is not as sour as ours, but it is very good.....hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made this the other day and it was so yummy!! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie