Salted Butter Caramel Sauce

This sauce is so yummy, and so quick to prepare. You can serve it over, ice cream, brownies, cake, coffee, you can even eat it out of the jar by the spoonful (don't laugh........ trust me..... you will want to ;)








don't be like me.....use a bigger pot ;)








































Salted Butter Caramel Sauce

Ingredients:

1/2 cup SALTED butter (no substitutions)

1 cup brown sugar (dark or light)

200 ml/ 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream,

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a small saucepan melt butter.
Add the brown sugar; whisk until combined and thickened (about 2 minutes).
Whisk in the whipping cream, until thoroughly blended (3 more minutes).
Mix in vanilla until combined (this sauce will thicken up  when cool/ refrigerated)
Keep in fridge, lasts 2 weeks ( it will disappear before this )

xo,Diana

Comments

  1. I just made this and we all LOVED it- thanks! I love caramel and so does my family- happy to have such an easy, fast recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie