Plum Crisp

I had some leftover plums, sitting in the fruit basket, waiting to be used up. Plums aren't at there best now, they are quite sour. So tucking them in the lunch boxes, and sending them to work or school to be eaten up, was not an option. I decided on a Plum Crisp, I used the recipe for the Strawberry Crisp I made in the summer. Seeing as there were only about 12 little lonely plums, I halved the crisp topping, and baked it in little ramekins. I have to say , I was glad I did not, let them go to waste, and my family was very happy to have some dessert for after dinner.




xo,Diana

Comments

  1. Ai Diana, "consolava-me" agora com uma tacinha dessas e uma bola de gelado...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie