Mr.G in the Kitchen

My dear husband, Mr.G, cooked dinner for us last night. He came home from the grocery store, with all his  ingredients. As I snooped, in all the bags, I asked what he was making, to which he replied "it's a surprise ". Truth be told, my husband, likes to cook, he says he does not do it more often, because I don't share the kitchen with him,  I usually do all the cooking. I left him to his cooking, and waited like a little kid , who waits for christmas. He prepared some wonderful turkey cutlets, and  three other dishes, all courtesy of  Mr. Jamie Olivers, 30 minute meals. A melon and prosciutto, salad with mint and balsamic vinegar, dressing. A fantastic zucchini ribbon salad, with fresh mozzarela, with a spicy chili, basil dressing. And last but not least, a warm potato salad, dressed in olive oil, rosemary and lemon juice. It was a very delicious meal, watch out cutiepie Jamie Oliver, my very handsome Mr. G, could give you a run for your money !

















xo,Diana

Comments

  1. Nice hubby Diana!!I Think tou need to share the kitchen more and enjoy his "work"!!!
    Kisses,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sim senhora, aquela ida à Biofontinhas teve uma reportagem televisiva digna da gastronomia blogosférica terceirense.
    Gostei de ver.
    Abraço
    - m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ena, temos chef!
    Cá em casa o meu "mais que tudo" também aprecia o programa do Jamie Oliver mas ainda não se fez à cozinha :)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one lucky lady!
    Love you
    K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie