Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin

As I am writing this post, my stomach is growling. This meal was out of this world. My husband remarked, it felt like it was Christmas Day. I like to cook with pork tenderloin, it is a wonderful cut of meat. Yes it is a little more expensive, but considering, it is a clean piece of meat, with no bones, and you can never mess it up, I would say it's worth the money. This marinade, is simple, and comes together quickly, you could prepare this the night before, or in the morning before you go to work. Then roast or grill them for dinner.
I prepared these in the oven, but next time I want to get my wonderful Mr.G to BBQ them for sure. I served these along side the Stuffed Potimarron, and some rice, the whole family loved it. If you get a chance, give it a try.



ingredients, salt,garlic,pepper,balsamic vinegar,olive oil,2 tenderloin

into a bowl, mix all you ingredients, add the tenderloin, and let marinate

brown the tenderloin in some olive oil (yes it will splatter your stove,but it will be worth it) you could skip this step, and instead just grill them on the BBQ

next place the tenderloin in a baking dish and  finish cooking in the oven (or grill on the BBQ)

roast @ 200/400º for 20 minutes

I served the tenderloin with the Stuffed Potimarron

this is the Potimarron, turned out......sooooooo  good !


Balsamic Roasted Tenderloin

4-5 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 Teaspoons coarse salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 pork tenderloins


Stir together the garlic,balsamic vinegar,salt,pepper and olive oil in a bowl.
Rub this all over the tenderloins, and let marinate, the longer the better.

Pre-heat your oven 200/400º

Heat some olive oil in a frying pan, over medium heat.
Add the tenderloin, and brown on all sides, about 4 mins.
Transfer to a baking dish.
And finish  roasting in the oven, for about 20 minutes.
(you could also grill the tenderloin , on the BBQ)

Before slicing the tenderloin, let it rest for about 10 minutes.



Enjoy !


xo,Diana

Comments

  1. It looks so delicious....I'll give it a try...

    Kisses,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm Diana que deliciosa e suculenta essa carninha e tão bem temperada que só pode estar bem gostosa


    beijinhos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing beats homemade dishes! I can practically smell that brown tenderloin from here! LOL. I'm seriously craving for that right now. I noticed from the placing of the food, plates, and camera angles that the pictures look like they've been done by a professional. Do you have a background in food photography?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie