Hi my name is Diana......and I have an addiction!!!

A cookbook addiction, yes my friends it´s true. I brought with me, from Canada, 15 new cookbooks, and several new magazines. Because of course, the 150+ cookbooks I have, aren't enough for me. I just cannot resist myself. Many of these end up, on my bedside table for night time reading. Which more often then not leads to late night "snacking" and of course many delicious dreams.

Yes I know, it´s pitiful......Don´t JUDGE me ;)

Coca-Cola recipes !!!!!

the cooking chinese and the casserole books, I bought at a second hand store 1$ each :)

oh Ina, you may be in Paris, but I am in the Azores :)


xo,Diana

Comments

  1. Hi Diana,
    I suffer for the same problem...I'm an addict to :)
    But it's so good to read and read over and over again books and magazines!!!!

    You are not alone!!

    Kisses,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola Rita, é mais forte do que eu....não resiste mesmo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. should i post a picture of the piles and piles of BBCGOODFOOD magazine that i have around my flat? i also live on their website and have given my mom their app for her i-pad as i've spread my addiction to her. our cookbook pile is not so big only because i had to donate shelf space to my girl's stuff! let's start a self help group...at least the snacks will be declious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie