1-2-3 Dinner

This is probably one of the easiest things, I put together. I feel like I am cheating when I make it, because it is so fast to prepare. All you need are three ingredients, really just three. My children love it, they would lick, their plate's if I let them. I usually serve it with, rice or noodles, and a vegetable side. Simple, fast, not to expensive and yummy.

cubed turkey meat, cream, soup packet

sauté turkey meat, in olive oil (no seasoning), you could also add fresh mushrooms at this point, or canned


remove from heat, add cream, and soup mix, stir


return to heat, cook just till sauce thickens, taste, to add any seasoning

serve with pasta or rice, Enjoy :)

xo,Diana

Comments

  1. Diana, essa é definitivamente a refeição preferida das crianças. E ficou com muito bom aspeto. Parabens.

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uma refeição realmente bem simples e bem ao gosto das crianças!
    bjs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummm que refeição tão apetitosa e que cremoso ficou hummmmm mhamm mhammm,

    beijos!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie