Moments

Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meaning can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart.~Martin Luther King Jr

I had one of these moments, this weekend. My sweet friend Ilídia, organized a "tea" party, at her home this past Saturday. She invited several other "bloggers" so that we could all meet in "person". It was a fanastic afternoon, spent in the company of some remarkable women. It was a joy to personally meet, Elvira, Manuela , Susana, Patrícia and PMT
The afternoon somehow, flew by, and I believe we all left, with the feeling that, there was so much more to talk about, laugh and giggle about, and plenty more recipes to share. I do believe, that this was the first of many more "tea parties". My dear friends, I cannot thank you enough for your kindness, the fact that I write my blog in english, has in no way , kept any of you from popping in for a visit. It was a blessing to have, spent my birthday , with you all.  I wish you all much joy, much love and much happiness always.

Our lovely selection of goodies
a birthday cake for me, baked by Ilídia

xo,Diana

Comments

  1. Nunca vou agradecer a Ilídia de mais por me ter permitido conhecer-vos a todas, mulheres lindas em todos os sentidos.

    Sinto-me tão bem por saber que conto com vizinhas - e agora amigas - tão especiais e queridas!

    Isto é apenas o início de muito mais momentos bonitos num futuro próximo.

    Um beijo grande.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, penso que todas ficámos com a sensação de que "o tempo voou", o que é muito bom, pois quer dizer que nos divertimos muito. Foi um enorme prazer receber-vos a todas e fiquei muito feliz por ter contribuído, de certa forma, para tornar o teu dia de aniversário ainda mais especial. Concordo com a Elvira, este foi só o primeiro de muitos encontros.
    Quanto ao facto de escreveres em inglês, como já te disse, percebo e concordo que escrevas na tua língua materna, em que te sentes à vontade. E creio que toda a gente entende. O que vale é que todas "arranhamos" inglês e conseguimos ler-te na perfeição.
    Um beijo e até breve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, foi um tarde inesquecivel e não me canso de dizer o mesmo :). Gostei imenso de te conhecer, tal como as outras que ainda não conhecia. És uma pessoa humilde e genuina e dás muito prazer aos outros em ter-te como companhia.
    Espero que aquele momento se repita por muitas mais vezes.

    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words!

    I only have one thing to correct: This wasn't a tea party, it was a Caipirinha and Wine party lol

    It was a pleasure to meet you, I hope we will meet again soon :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie