All I want for Christmas is..........Sushi

My wonderful Mr. G, went off galvanting to Lisbon last the busiest week, for work my job never sends me anywhere purposes, while I stayed behind with the kiddos. Now as with any other time, when he leaves for Lisbon, he will always kindly ask because I pout and sulk cause he is leaving what I want him to bring back with him, this time he wanted to know if there was anything I wanted for Christmas. I replied, oh nothing, I really don't need anything wait for it,wait for it........BUT...if you want...... you could bring back some things so I can make some Sushi. I proceeded to ask for Nori sheets, and some wasabi, because oddly enough I can by sushi rice here, but none of the other ingredients. Well he is back and he is the bestest hubby a girl could have, Mr.G, arrived bearing an early christmas gift, he brought the nori and the wasabi powder so much better than a Pandora (a whole other story) for me. Yesterday for our lunch  fed the kids a wee bit earlier date, I made some sushi rolls for us. I cannot tell a lie, it was soooo yummy.

I really love this shot, I love the yin and yang soy sauce :)





*not really a recipe, I just used some smoked salmon, on top of the rice, and rolled them up......this was the first time I ever made sushi....they turned out pretty darn good :)


xo,Diana

Comments

  1. Também gostaria bem mais deste presente do que da pandora ;) Ficou lindo. Estás uma "profeita" :) Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. G is so good!
    Glad you survived his trip and even better, that he brought you what you wanted!
    Blessings
    miss you
    K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie