(Blue)berry Pancakes for Dinner

I don't know what it is about, Sunday afternoon, that always leaves me feeling sad. Right around 4pm, it just hits me like a ton of bricks. I suppose it has to do with the fact that the weekend is over, and that Monday morning is just lurking around the corner. It is almost, as if I still get that knot in my stomach, you know the one, like when we were kids, and you knew that Monday, meant going back to school. Crazy how somethings you can never shake or forget. Dinner around ours, on Sunday nights, is usually breakfast food. I had bought some frozen blueberries, and decided upon making blueberry pancakes. I had to giggle, when I saw there lovely hue, because it was quite reflective, of how I was feeling....blue.





this is the recipe I used, I just added in a bag of Bluberries


xo, Diana

Comments

  1. Diana, sinto o mesmo.Saber que no dia seguinte a casa fica vazia por algumas horas e que só no final da tarde tenho companhia é chato."blue"...
    Mas depois com estes miminhos e outros recompomos o tempo sem eles!!

    Bjokas
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....é verdade amiga....fazem nos falta, durante o dia....um beijo e abraço Rita~Dian

      Delete
  2. too funny - we had pancakes for dinner last night too!
    great minds think alike

    hugs
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they soooo do my lovely friend.sending hugs~Diana

      Delete
  3. You must feel blue more often! These pancakes look amazing. Really tempting!
    Don't worry, I guess on Sundays everybody changes color and we all become blue.
    Kisses
    Patrícia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie