Sunny Yellow Plum Jam


I used this recipe































Spring seems to be taking it's sweet time to arrive, so I decided to make some jam. I was lucky to find some yellow plums at the market. Seeing as it was grey, and chilly outside, this was a nice way to warm up the kitchen. Also reminded me of summer's end, when I do most of my jam making. There is nothing better than, opening up a jar of jam, in the middle of winter for breakfast. I ended up with seven little golden jars, some for us and some for sharing.

Comments

  1. Vives o meu sonho minha querida :), sinto-me feliz por ti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o sonho pode ser realizado por qual quer um....basta acreditar :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie