Postcard from the Countryside



It would not be the first time I have mentioned here, somone left a basket of fruit or vegetables at our door. Yesterday was no different, my dear friend, almost neighbour, and fellow blogger, Ilidia, stopped in. She came bearing gifts from her garden, cabbage, leeks and swiss chard, all of which had been picked only minutes before, now that is fresh !. It´s that time of summer, when our gardens, are in full swing, making it sometimes diffuclt to consume everything that the garden provides. How wonderful to be able to share what has grown in abundance ! My darling friend thank you for your kindness, and most of all your friendship.

xo, Diana

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I know Mané...gosto muito dela :) Jinhos~Diana

      Delete
  2. Minha querida, só agora vi o teu postcard :) Deixou-me com um big smile. É um prazer visitar-te, amiga/ vizinha/ prima.
    Beijos
    Ilídia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada, aparece sempre que quiseres..com ou sem legumes ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie