Mini-Cheesecake

These mini sized cheesecakes, are super easy to make, and even quicker to eat ! They can be topped with your favorite topping of choice, either canned or fresh fruit. They bake for about 20 minutes, and then need to cool, before serving. Of course the waiting is the hardest part. They also freeze really well, just in case you actually have any leftovers.....I seriously doubt that will happen though!







people~don't judge me... I know my muffin tin is old and yucky ;)


again.....don't judge me ;)




   
     Mini- Cheesecake

1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs ( I use Marie Biscuits)
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. butter, melted
3 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
3 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (21 oz.) can pie filling or topping, any flavor, chilled OR fresh fruit

Preheat oven to 300 (180) degrees.
Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press equal portions onto bottoms of 24 lightly greased or paper cup lined muffin cups.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Spoon equal amounts of mixture into prepared cups.
Bake 20 minutes or until set.
Cool.
Chill.
Top with filling, or with fresh fruit.


xo, Diana






.

Comments

  1. oh! thank you!
    am so going to make these!

    miss you
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar old and rusty muffin tin! And I do use it, lol! these look so good; my kids would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this mini-cheesecakes. My husband will love them too since it is his favourite dessert.
    Enjoy summertime!
    k and h
    Patrícia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie