Bacon Waffles

Today, I made breakfast for my Valentine, the handsome Mr.G. It wasn't anything fancy shmancy or anything, just some waffles and orange juice. The waffles I added bacon bits to the batter, and the orange juice was fresh squeezed, you know what they say "the love is in the details". Happy Valentine´s Day friends.

a small package, of bacon 150g

I diced the bacon up

put it in a frying pan

fry it up till it's golden brown

add the bacon bits and the drippings to the waffle batter......DO NOT ADD the SALT or oil ASKED FOR IN THE WAFFLE RECIPE

make the waffles according to the insructions, of you waffle iron

while you wait for your waffles, why not squeeze some orange juice





this is the waffle recipe I used, I just added the bacon bits to it :)



xo,Diana




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie