Swedish Meatballs

This recipe, was shared with me, by my dear friend Aneda. She had made them before, for our family, and they were amazing, this year I made them for our New Year's Eve party. My kids absolutely love them, along side some buttery rice. Thanks so much Aneda for the recipe.



Swedish Meatballs

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dill weed
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 bag swedish meatballs ( I bought a bag of regular meat balls, we dont have swedish meatballs here)
1 can mushrooms (stems and pieces) drained

Spray/ grease a large baking dish, and place meat balls on the bottom of the dish.

Mix all the other ingredients together, and pour over the top, of the meatballs.

Bake at 180/350 for 1-1/2 ( 90mins.) hours.

Serve with rice or noodles.

You could use this sauce with pork chops, or chicken breasts as well.

xo, Diana

Comments

  1. I'm certainly gonna make this dish..sounds delicious!

    Kisses and a happy 2012,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie