Quiet

"theres no tragedy in life like the death of a child.Things never get back to the way they were." D. Eisenhower
I have been very quiet lately, I am sad. Some very dear friends of our's, have lost there beautiful baby, Alice, to stillbirth. My heart aches for them both. I have been uneasy since we found out, my mind seems to be racing all the time, and I know all to well, why. Hearing their news, has sent me into a spin, a nose-dive of sorts, opened up a wound, I am left to think of all that happened to us when our Emma died. I just want to pick up my friend C., and hold her real tight, and tell her everything will be okay. Even if, to get to okay, it takes many years. I am praying for her, and her husband, they are about to start a very, long , tough and lonely journey. They will never be the same again, they will be changed by this.........I know we were.











xo,Diana

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie