Caipirinha

One of my favorite drinks. I warn you these...are sneaky ! They go down real easy, but boy do they ever pack a punch !! Rum or Vodka maybe used instead of the cachaca, but if you can get your hands on the real thing...I suggest you do . Enjoy!





Ingredients:

  • 1 lime, sliced in 8 wedges
  • 2 tablespoons fine sugar (I prefer brown sugar ) - adjust sugar to your taste
  • 2 oz cachaca ( I like 51, Gold)

Preparation:

  1. Place the lime wedges  and sugar into a glass.
  2. Muddle well to create a paste.
  3. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
  4. Pour in the cachaca.
  5. Stir well.
Note: Keep the sugar mixed in the drink by stirring often.


xo, Diana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Canja de Galinha