Street Preformer

While in Toronto a couple of days ago, I was stopped in my tracks, by the sound of a beautiful melody. We encountred this gentleman playing an instrument and bringing people to stop in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city, to actually take a listen. Everytime someone placed money, in a little bag he had, he would stop, place his hands together, bow his head and say "xie xie".  After a very long day of sight seeing in Toronto, the music he played truly was "music to my ears".

a gentleman playing the Erhu




xo,Diana

Comments

  1. Hi, my friend!
    Such a wonderful music! It took me far away to a distant and relaxing place I cannot identify. Just beautiful!
    I loved it.
    Patrícia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie