Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Muffins

Did some baking today, with ingredients I usually can't buy on the island, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips ( both of which I will be smuggling  back with me....SHHHHHH). They came out fantastic. If you take away the cranberries and the white chocolate chips, you are left with a basic muffin recipe. One I just usually add 2 cups of frozen/fresh fruit to (raspberries, blackberries etc). Hope you give them a try.





































Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Muffins
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
grated peel of 1 orange
1/2 cup orange juice

2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

1 small bag dried cranberries (soaked in 1/2 cup boiling water 5mins. then drained)
1 bag white chocolate chips

Pre-heat oven to 180º/350. Line two muffin pans with paper liners.
In a large bowl, mix oil,eggs,sugar, orange juice, and orange peel.
Add in flour, baking powder, and salt, stir till combined.
Stir in drained cranberries and the white chocolate chips.
Fill muffin tins, bake in oven for about 20 minutes.

Enjoy :)

xo,Diana



























Comments

  1. Que belos muffins! é pena cá na ilha nem sempre termos alguns ingredientes.
    Gostei muito.
    Bj
    Patrícia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,

    I found your blog and your recipe by searching for a dried cranberry & white chocolate chip muffin recipe.

    I am glad I found your recipe because I love your blog and these muffins are HEAVEN!

    I added your blog to my blogroll and I will visit often. I already want to bake the chocolate pear tart.

    I am from Canada, I live in Gatineau, Québec. I love cooking too; I am a stay at home mom of 3 sons but now 2 of them are adults and the last one is only 10 almost 11.

    Greetings from Canada!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie