Granola Trifle

The great thing about coming to visit my family, is that I also get to visit with some of my oldest and dearest friends. We have all known each other since grade school, most of them I have know since I was 8 years old. This morning I made brunch for some of them. It was wonderful to see them once again, and it was fantastic to see all of our children play together. Perhaps making new friendships of their own. For brunch I made this casserole and this Granola Trifle. It was a pleasure to cook for all of them.



Granola Trifle

1 tub greek yogurt
1 tub cool whip (or whipped cream)
granola cereal of your choice
fruit of your choice ( strawberries,blueberries,pineapple etc)

Mix greek yogurt and cool whip/whipped cream together ( equal proportions  ex. 2 cups to 2cups)
Layer in a bowl (or individual cups) yogurt mixture,granola,fruit  repeat yogurt mixture, granola, fruits
till finished. Best served right away, or prepared the morning of serving.

Enjoy,Diana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie