Happy Dance....

I am doing the happy dance, it´s Friday and the start of Easter Break for my three monkees. Two whole beautiful weeks to spend together, not worrying about buses, lunches or homework. They are excited, but I am too. I love when my kids are home with me, I like them under my wing. They have already asked what crafts we will be doing, and when are we baking easter cookies. We have been doing these things since they were really young, I think that even if I wanted to stop, they would not let me. So I am going to enjoy it, while they are still up for it, and not yet rolling their eyes at the mention of an easter craft.
Wishing you all a safe and blessed weekend :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie