Baby Food Muffins

Yes, baby food, well to be more exact, baby fruit in a jar. I have had this recipe for a really long time now. They are real quick to put together, so they are great for a snack, or a quick breakfast.  That the recipe only makes twelve muffins, is nice too, less muffins hanging around, (not that muffins, last very long around at our house ). So give them a try, when you get a chance :)


secret ingredient

mix eggs,sugar,vanilla,oil & baby fruit together

add the flour, baking powder & salt

mix till combined

bake for 15-18 mins. @ 180º/350

Enjoy :)

Comments

  1. Mmmm...those look good, and interesting! I'm going to try them someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh my goodness...where is the recipe ?? I will get it on there for you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie