Easy Blender Eggnog

Tis´ the season to drink eggnog ! I think you either love eggnog or hate it, I happen to enjoy it!.I like it cold though instead of warm. There are so many recipes out there for eggnog...dont´believe me...google it. This is one of my favorites..simple, easy and not fussy at all. I like to sprinkle mine with some cinnamon, want to make even richer add some whipped cream.




Ingredients

2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 large eggs
3/4 rum or spiced rum or brandy or adjust to your liking

Directions

In a medium saucepan, bring the heavy cream, sugar, and nutmeg just to a simmer, do not boil.
In a blender, blend the eggs on low speed for 1 minute. With the motor running, gradually add the hot cream mixture, and the vanilla. Blend until frothy, about 30 seconds more. Add the brandy and blend to combine. Serve warm.(or refrigerate and serve chilled). Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.



recipe source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie