Last Day of School

As I wrote that, I can hardly believe it ! This school year just flew by, even the kids noticed that. I am so looking forward to just hanging out with my babies. It was a busy school year, and we are all tired and ready to relax ! I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that, next year, we will have a 9th grader, a 6th grader, and a 3rd grader ! It was only yesterday they were in preschool ! This year as thank you gifts, for the teachers, bus driver and helpers, I baked mini lemon poppyseed loaves, using this recipe. It was also requested (by Simon) that I bake cupcakes, and of course I obliged ! I am one happy momma, let the summer begin !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie