School is Out !!!



I cannot honestly tell you who is more excited about this, me or the kids !!! Today was our first lazy Monday, of many to come. You know what we did ?? Absolutely nothing.....and we loved it. Did I mention that even Sunday school is finished for the year. People I am beside myself, I have my 3 kiddos all to myself, for the next 3 months...yes you read that correctly, school does not start up till the end of September. Although I will be cooking, I have to feed them , or else social services will take them away from me, I can´t promise I will post on here so frequently, you see with the kiddos home, they are first on the list now, but I will do my best to share some, summer recipes. I wish you all a wonderful , safe summer.

xo, Diana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie