Crumb Topping for Muffins

Sharing with you today a brown sugar crumb topping, that will make your  muffins extraordinary! It's crunchy and delicious and will melt in your mouth. Your muffins are going to look like you bought them at fancy shmancy coffee shop. I won't judge you if you turn your muffin upside down, and eat the topping last, that's how I do it anyway.





Crumb Topping

1/3 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2/3 cup all-purpose flour

 In a medium bowl, combine both sugars, the cinnamon, and melted butter. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the flour. The crumb topping will be thick and crumbly.

Sprinkle on the muffins before baking, gently pressing down.

**I like extra thick topping, so I always double this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie