Peppermint Brownies....

Chocolate + Mint = Perfect Combo !  These just hit the spot, this past weekend. I still have leftover Christmas candy,one of the bags, some  peppermint patties, was crying to be put to use. I had seen some after-eight browines, on Pinterest, and just used what I had on hand instead. These are so easy peasy....and oh soooo delicious ! I used this brownie recipe, you could use a box mix as well. Pour half the batter into the baking pan, layer the mints, and cover with the remaining batter. Bake and Enjoy !








xo,Diana

Comments

  1. Diana,
    Se tiver chocolate e menta está mais que aprovado!!!!Adoro After Eights por isso este brownie é cá dos meus!!
    Bjoka
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie