A New Favorite....

If I were to put together a soundtrack for my life...one of the songs on there would have to be Bryan Adam's Heaven. It comes from one of my very favorite albums, I suppose because it is one of the first I ever bought. I am quite a purist when it comes to music,almost always, preferring the original and very stingy with covers. There are however some covers, that are right up there with the original or even better sometimes. I found this little gem yesterday, a cover by Brandi Carlile, of Heaven. It is wonderfully sweet, very pretty, nostalgic, and repeat worthy.  Needless to say, it has been added to my soundtrack.





Have a wonderful weekend everyone !

xo, Diana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie