Homemade Irish Cream

Can you believe Christmas is just four days away? My goodness I have lost track of how many  trips I have made to the grocery store already. I have also chosen to ignore the fact that I have a ton of gifts to wrap, and crossing my fingers my mailman brings one last missing gift on Monday. In the meantime, instead of entering panic mode, I opted to go into the kitchen and make some homemade Baileys. That's right folks, I made Irish cream, because you all know tis' the season to drink and be merry!  Super easy to make, once you have all the ingredients, it's is as easy as throwing everything into a blender. Then just whirl everything up, and ta-dah you are done! Keep it all for yourself, or make same for sharing, as gifts. Just make it, I promise you will love it!





INGREDIENTS

1 cup/250ml heavy cream  ( I used a 200 ml box)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
400 ml (1⅔ cup) Irish whiskey  (I used Jameson)
3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon instant coffee


Place all the ingredients in the canister of a blender and blend until smooth, for about 30 seconds.

Transfer the Baileys Irish cream to a glass bottle, and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Shake well before use.


*** I mixed my batch, in a pitcher using an emersion blender.


recipe source

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie