Cranberry Apple Pecan Salad with Poppyseed Dressing

 This salad is packed with so much yummy goodness! Salad greens, apples, feta cheese, candied pecans, dried cranberries, and a scrumptious dressing!  It´s a show stopping combination, of sweet, tart, salty, crunchy and it’s delicious.  It is super simple to make, yes even the candied pecans, and presentation wise, it´s beautiful! My family and friends love it, and I promise yours will too !






6 ounces baby spinach (I used mixed greens, arugula, bib lettuce, romaine )
1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped ( I added candied pecans, walnuts would be great too)
2 Granny Smith Apples, chopped ( I sliced mine, pears would work too)
½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
¾ cup dried cranberries


 Poppyseed Dressing
⅓ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup  milk ( I used skim milk)
3 Tablespoons Sugar
4 teaspoons cider vinegar
2 teaspoons poppyseeds


In a large bowl, toss baby spinach, pecans, apples, feta cheese, and cranberries.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, cider vinegar, and poppyseeds. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
Serve salad immediately and garnish with more feta cheese if desired.



adapted from here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie