Happy Birthday Mr.G !

Happy birthday, Mr.G !

Although it’s your birthday, my mind is filled with all of the gifts that you’ve given me. The gift of Friendship, we were friends before we even dated, you are my best friend. The gift of Laughter, you can still make me laugh at the drop of a hat. The gift of Music, your beautiful voice and guitar strumming fill our life with a beautiful melody. The gift of family, our children, they could not have a better father. The gift of Time, always driving somewhere, picking up someone, your free time is often for errands. The gift of Strength, you are my pillar, how many times have you held my hand, picked me off the floor, and put me together again. The gift of Stability, all your hard work , makes it possible for me to stay home, and take care of our family. The gift of Acceptance, having me just as I am. The gift of Love, you picked me, and have defended me tooth and nail, all these years, you take care of me and show me love in so many ways.
You see, since you entered my life, you have made every day feel like my birthday. Thank You  I am grateful to be your partner in crime! Life is much sweeter with you by my side!

So today we celebrate you Mr.G ! Happy 40th Birthday My Love.






Comments

  1. Beautiful post Diana. What a nice birthday present for your husband; I can feel the love you have for him.
    May you live long together and in health!
    Louise xx Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. all that and more - you are a very blessed woman! and his blessings are just as great!

    love you both
    Happy Birthday, G!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie