Hot Chocolate~Love in a Mug

 This hot chocolate is not an everyday mug of cocoa. It's a thick, dark, decadent, rich mug of chocolate.  A mug of love, almost like a big huge warm hug, to share with your friends and family, now that the weather has gotten much colder, and Christmas is around the corner.













Grate 50g of dark chocolate into a saucepan containing 250ml of milk approaching the boil. Stir until the chocolate has dissolved and the drink has slightly thickened. Stir in sugar to taste, depending on how sweet your chocolate was. Spoon in a tablespoon of double cream if you wish, and serve. Enough for one.

I chopped my chocolate, then whisked it in, I used skim milk & I did not add in any extra sugar........... then went ahead and topped it with, whipped cream, and candy canes.


xo,Diana






Comments

  1. I absolutely love the candy canes!
    I am going to make sure I have some on hand for the next time we make hot chocolate!
    You have the BEST ideas -
    Hugs and Kisses!
    Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estou ao lado do meu marido a ler o teu post. Comentário dele: "Tens de fazer" :)
    Parece uma delícia. Adorei o pormenor do coração feito com as bengalas. Pormenores sensíveis que são a tua cara :) Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to make some hot chocolate (the basic nesquick variety) tonight - we were doing candy canes and this was a perfect end!
    Thanks
    Karen
    the post with pictures of all our candy canes today:
    http://aservantsmemories.blogspot.com/2011/11/crafty-candy-canes.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie